The secrets of a sticky brand
Stellar online reviews for every new opening make MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company a top pizza franchise choice for investors
As we continue to open around the country and generate rave reviews, potential new guests are paying attention. With each new restaurant opening and each 4- and 5-star review, future guests eagerly anticipate new MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company restaurants to open in their area also.
Our concept has been years in the making, and the thoughtful, methodical way we’ve built up MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company is paying off now, as evidenced by the glowing reviews our guests are giving us on social media. When we built our flagship location in Sherman Oaks, CA, our authentic Neapolitan pizza and the rest of the menu was an immediate hit. We were more certain than ever then that our wood-fired pizza franchise was going to be a success.
Taking your time to create a brand that will be loved by guests pays off when you generate buzz and consumer demand. That’s especially important during this phase of our company, as the hundreds of franchisees who have already come on board begin opening their locations all across the country, one after the other.
Online reviews matter
According to a 2016 poll conducted by BrightLocal, a digital marketing consultancy, 84% of people trust online reviews as much as they trust a personal recommendation. The poll showed that 54% of customers will visit the company’s website to learn more after reading a positive review, and 58% of respondents said the “star rating system,” like a Yelp review, is the most helpful to them for making a purchase decision.
In a Harvard Business School article written by Associate Professor Michael Luca, Luca determined each one-star increase in a Yelp review was worth 5%-9% increase in revenues. The higher the average star rating, the more likely the restaurant was to succeed.
We’re standing out in diners’ minds
We’re not like other pizza franchises in the fast-casual space. We are first and foremost passionate about bringing friends together, and we do that over good, freshly made, authentic Italian food. All of our ingredients are non-GMO, and our high-quality food is something your guests will want to linger over. The ambiance and service in our restaurants are more akin to fine dining, which is why we’ve created our own category known as fast-fine.
MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company is becoming a Yelp sensation in the markets we operate in. Here are some of our results:
- Sherman Oaks, flagstore location: Average 4.5-star rating. In the short time our prototype operation has been open, guests have posted almost 1,000 different 5-star ratings, making MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company one of the most actively rated restaurants in the L.A. area.
- Columbia, MO: Average 4.5-star rating. One lifetime resident and new MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company guest wrote, “This has got to be my new favorite pizza in Columbia.”
- Ft. Lauderdale, FL: Average 4-star rating. One guest shared, “This place is gorgeous inside and out, you can not help but love the music and decor. Service is amazing.”
- Orlando, FL: Average 4.5-star rating. This guest shared, “It’s like a little bit of Italy in Kissimmee. This is one of my favorite places to go to day or night.”
- Holland, MI: Average 4-star rating. One guest said, “The ambiance is off the charts. It’s tré chic including the bathrooms. Pricing is fantastic and the food fresh and delicious. It is the best iteration of a stone fire pizza restaurant/bar/coffee bar in west Michigan.
- Katy, TX: Average 5-star rating. One guest wrote, “The pizza was stellar. I was in Florence, Italy on business recently, and the pizza at Midici hit the spot.”
If you’ve been looking for a top pizza franchise to invest in, we urge you to explore our research pages to learn more about our brand. You can also fill out the short, no-obligation form on this page to start a conversation with one of our franchise development representatives. We look forward to hearing from you!